Roy and I spent last weekend up in Whitefish, Montana, a place that is oh-so-majestic. My good friend Michael puts it this way, “You know the town that lives inside of those snow globes? That town is Whitefish.” It’s true, too. The snow doesn’t stop falling and it has one of the cutest downtowns I have ever seen. We saw a lot of great friends along the way, celebrated the 80’s (Courtney, of 114-west.com, throws the best parties), shredded some deep powder for 3 days, and ate the tastiest buffalo chicken wrap at The Lodge at Whitefish Lake (great wedding venue, by the way).
Thanks to all our friends up in Northwest Montana for such a great weekend! ‘Till next time….
For more fun photos and to find out the latest happenings around Brooke Peterson Photography, follow me on instagram – @brookepphoto
Yesterday COUTUREcolorado featured one of my engagement sessions on their wedding blog! It truly is an honor to see my images grace the pages of such a lovely local wedding blog.
Thanks to Laura for the feature!
This morning I am featuring some of the coolest dudes around- Josiah & Michael Hughes, from Whitefish, Montana. They were my husband’s roommates in college, and since then we have truly built a top tier friendship with them. This weekend Roy and I are jetted up to the ‘Fish to hangout, ski and relax. We have a great friend and photographer that takes amazing images of the Hughes brothers on the mountain, Noah Couser Photography. Check these guys out! As you can see, they shred pow pretty much all day long! We hope to get in on the action this weekend. Stay tuned.
Thanks Noah for letting me feature a couple of your images!
How to Enter:
1. Like our page on facebook.
2. Share this post via your personal facebook page and/or twitter.
2. Email us a picture of you and your fiance along with where you live and your wedding date.
· The winning couple will be announced on February 1st- so get your entries in soon ·
· You are allowed to nominate someone- just be sure to note that in your email to us ·
· Engagement session package includes a 2-hour session with BPP and the rights to your images on DVD ·